The success of Pike Constructions is largely determined by our experienced and committed staff. We provide our team opportunities to build their career through training and development, leadership and personal achievements.
Join our team of passionate and focused staff who take pride in building important relationships with our clients and our industry. We offer a great place to work; one who recognises and supports staff in their family responsibilities and development opportunities through our employment conditions of equity and diversity.
To apply for this full time/part time position, you must possess the following criteria:-
- CHEOPS Software package experience [essential]
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction industry
- Read & write English fluently
- Document control and purchasing
- Be involved in weekly/monthly reporting
- Work closely with our PM’s
- Ability to be a constructive team player, be a self starter and highly motivated
If you fit the criteria, please submit a cover letter and your CV.
Please register your interest.