The success of Pike Constructions is largely determined by our experienced and committed staff. We provide our team opportunities to build their career through training and development, leadership and personal achievements.
Join our team of passionate and focused staff who take pride in building important relationships with our clients and our industry. We offer a great place to work; one who recognises and supports staff in their family responsibilities and development opportunities through our employment conditions of equity and diversity.
To apply for this full time you must possess the following criteria:-
- Minimum 2 years experience in the commercial construction industry
- Daily management and co-ordination of projects/employees/sub-contractors
- Enforcing legislation and company policies
- Effective communication
- Ability to be a constructive team player, be a self starter and highly motivated
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
Pike Constructions offer a competitive salary package, genuine career development and a healthy work-life balance.
If you fit the criteria, please submit a cover letter and your CV. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Should you wish to discuss this position further, please call Tammy Wilkie on 08-8443 6066.
Please register your interest.